Sunday, January 31, 2010 1:53 PM
I got a lot of e-mails from my readers (I am very happy for that) where they claim the fact that Its pretty hard to follow my tutorials because the actual version of SubText (my blog engine) doesnt allow any search.
Unfortunately until the new version of SubText will be released, and I know it will include a search engine, there is no way to help you.
For this reason I am writing this post, that I will keep up to date constantly, with a list of available tutorials regarding the UI patterns.
Please forgive me if I forget some of them.
Model-View-ViewModel tutorials and articles:
- Tutorial 01 Introduction
- Tutorial 02 The model
- Tutorial 03 The user repository
- Tutorial 04 The commands
- Tutorial 05 The basic view model
- Tutorial 06 The startup form
- Tutorial 07 The list search
- Tutorial 08 Messaging
Model View presenter:
- The model view presenter
- Validation 01 with Model View Presenter
- Validation 02 with Model View Presenter
- Validation 03 with Model View Presenter
Composite UI Applications with WPF and Prism:
- Tutorial 01 – Introduction
- Tutorial 02 Repository pattern with Entity Framework
- Tutorial 03 Data Validation
- Tutorial 04 Service oriented applications
- Tutorial 05 WCF in depth
- Tutorial 06 Configure IIS
- Tutorial 07 WPF UI controls
- to be continued
- Tutorial 08 First module
I want also to let you know that I am writing to complete guides for the web UI patterns. The first one will be Building business validation with ASP.NET 4 and
Workflow foundation 4 and Complete guide to ASP.NET MVC 2.0. These two guides will be published on HTML.it, an Italian community for web developers. I am not sure I will be able to translate them also in English on my blog.